The top seven upcoming blockchain conferences and summits in 2019 are listed below:
1. LendIt Fintech USA
Date: 08 April 2019 to 09 April 2019
Event Location: Moscone West, San Francisco, CA
Event Price: $475
Year Established: 2013
The LendIt Fintech is the world’s leading event in Financial Services Innovation in Fintech, Digital Banking, Blockchain and Lending.
LendIt Fintech regularly hosts three conferences per year in the USA, Europe, and China. These events will invite and bring together every major fintech, the blockchain, lending and digital banking organizations from around the world. Industry Experts and professionals in the financial services industry gather together to learn, network and do business all under one roof.
LendIt Fintech USA 2019 event is held in San Francisco on April 08 and 09 at the Moscone Center. This year’s event draws around 5,000 decision makers from major fintech companies, the blockchain industries, digital banking and lending companies for two days networking, knowledge sharing and doing business.
- Roger Hochschild, CEO and President, Discover Financial Services
- Renaud Laplanche, Co-Founder & CEO, Upgrade
- Steven Streit, CEO, Green Dot Bank
- Ashish Agrawal, Principal, Sequoia Capital India
- Jeremy K. Balkin, Head of Innovation, HSBC Bank USA
2. Crypto Invest Summit
Date: 09 April 2019 to 10 April 2019
Event Location: LA Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA
Event Price: $299
Year Established: 2018
Crypto Invest Summit (CIS) is the leading conference and expo centered on blockchain technologies, businesspeople, investors and developers. An exclusive, high-impact event presents the event, informational and thought-provoking speakers by some of the world’s leading innovators, change makers and notable leaders in the blockchain ecosystem.
It is one of the crypto conferences that cannot be missed; it provides an opportunity for young business people to interact with industry leaders while networking with the top-tier business and technology firms of the token-based ecosystem known as Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
You can expect more than 200 speakers from varied industries.
- Andrew Keys, Co-Founder, ConsenSys Capital
- Charlie Lee, Managing Director, Litecoin Foundation
- Shruthi Rao, Global Business Development, Amazon Blockchain
- Veronica Reynolds, Founding Member, Blockchain at UCLA
- David Weild IV, Former VC of NASDAQ, Weild & Co
- American Airlines
3. Blockchain Expo Global 2019
Date: 25 April 2019 – 26 April 2019
Event Location: Olympia Grand London, Hammersmith, London, UK
Event Price: $0
Year Established: 2017
Blockchain Expo Global 2019 event is one of the world’s largest blockchain conference and exhibition focused on the future of business technology. The event showcases two days of top content from leading names, adopting and promoting cutting edge technologies in the blockchain.
The event which is to be held at Olympia Grand London on April 25 – 26 (2019), the Blockchain event is co-located with the IoT Tech Expo, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Expo, Cyber Security, Cloud Expo and many more; the visitors can explore the confluence of these technologies in one place. The event is expected to be visited by more than 12,000 attendees.
The Blockchain conference schedule presents a series of expert keynotes, interactive panel conversations and solution-based case studies. The event helps in exploring the key industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; retail, legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, government, real estate, music and more.
- Dr. Herve Francois, Blockchain Initiative Lead at ING
- Jonny Fry, CEO of TeamBlockchain
- Emmanuel Marchal, Managing Director at ConsenSys
- Dr. Gavin P. Johnson, Governance, Policy and Compliance Committee Member, Construction Blockchain Consortium
- Julian Gray, Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organisation at BP
- Ethan Pierse, Director & Founder of the CryptoAssets Institute
- British Blockchain Association
4. Consensus 2019
Date: 13 May 2019 – 15 May 2019
Event Location: New York, U.S.A
Event Price: $699
Year Established: 2015
The Consensus is the yearly gathering of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Since 2015, Consensus has drawn every major company, founder, developer, and investor in the cryptocurrency and blockchain business to engage in a dialogue about the future of the industry.
The previous speakers in Consensus event reflect the abundance and variety of the Consensus crowd, ranging from leaders of Wall Street and presidents of the Fortune 500 companies to leading cryptographers and the core developers who power the world’s most valuable cryptocurrencies.
Consensus event will feature three days of display in networking and expert discussions about the most extensive commercial developments, public policy issues and technical innovations.
- Coindesk Korea
5. Token Fest – The Business of Blockchain
Date: 03 June 2019 – 04 June 2019
Event Location: David InterContinental Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel
Event Price: $316
Year Established: 2019
Token Fest is an exclusive, two-day networking event to be held in Tel Aviv, which will concentrate on the business and technology of tokenization. Attendees will earn a wealth of insights and information about the nature of the token-based economy while networking with more than 2,500 senior level decision makers.
Token Fest 2019 brings together all the related industry thought leaders who are leading innovative solutions for the token economy. Tel Aviv event is expected to attract more than 3,000 attendees, more than 150 speakers and 150+ exhibitors making Token Fest one of the interesting conference and shows in the world centered on the business and technology of blockchain.
- Noam Copel, Founder of DAV
- Olga Feldmeier, CEO of Smart Valor
- Yaniv Feldman, CEO of One Alpha
- Agada Nameri, General Manager of iCapital
- Larry Sanger, CIO at Everipedia
- Tim Draper, Founding Partner of Draper Associates
- Zuber Lawler & Del Duca LLP
6. Blockchain Summit London
Date: 26 June 2019 to 27 June 2019
Event Location: Olympia West, Hammersmith, London, UK
Event Price: $0
Year Established: 2017
Blockchain Summit London is the foremost blockchain event for business in Europe. It connects the industry leaders, tech innovators and business decision makers. The event is a two-day conference and summit dedicated to the business of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT).
Based on unique content, visionary speakers and exceptional networking opportunities, the event is a must-attend to experience the challenges and opportunities of blockchain future.
- Marjan Delatinne, Global Head of Banking for Ripple
- Helene Stanway, Head of Digital Innovation for AXA XL
- Amit Varma, CTO | Fintech Pioneer | Product & Technology Leader, CitiBank
7. Blockchain Live
Date: 25 September 2019
Event Location: Olympia, Hammersmith, London, UK
Event Price: N/A
Year Established: 2017
Blockchain Live is the event which brings the leaders from the global blockchain eco-system collectively to explore proven use cases, share knowledge and form networks to move beyond proof of concept to real-world solutions.
Blockchain Live combines the fragmented blockchain eco-system to develop the global discussion and course of taking blockchain to the mainstream. It encourages mass adoption to build a more decentralized world.
- Joseph Lubin, Founder of ConsenSys
- Perianne Boring, Founder of the Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Alex Tapscott, Author of Blockchain Revolution
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry has a significantly bigger space for employment and innovation. More talented young individuals and startups with a passion for the industry can attend these conferences and summits. The events provide a platform for startups to connect with industry leaders and experts.